Traditions of Christmas - Weekly Departure
Welcome to the cozy home of Christmas, where you will discover the daily traditions of the Elves. Test your skills at preparing authentic Finnish Christmas pastries and enjoy a plateful of rice porridge as you wait for the deliciousness to bake. And of course, any day at the toy factory would not be complete without Christmas handicrafts, so unleash your creativity and make your very own ornament to hang on your Christmas tree at home. The experience is highlighted by a very special outing as the Elves lead you to the magical snowy forest in search of the perfect Christmas tree!
- Welcoming by the Elf
- Making your own Christmas tree ornament
- Fetching a tree from the snowy forest
- Baking a batch of tähtitorttus – a traditional Finnish Christmas pastry
- Christmas rice porridge with hot juice
- Return transfer
- 129 € / adult; 103 € / child (2-12 years old); free for children under 2 years old
Hotel Pickup Instructions
Return transfer is included for guests staying at Arctic TreeHouse Hotel, or any major hotel within 10km from the Rovaniemi city center
Kindly inform us on your allergies and dietary restrictions at least 2 weeks prior to your visit.